P-2 Individual Performer or Part of a Group Entering to Perform Under a Reciprocal Exchange Program

P-2 (Performer or Group Performing Under Reciprocal Exchange Program) Visa

The P-2 visa is granted to artists, entertainers, or groups who are coming to the United States temporarily to perform. Applicants must be under a reciprocal exchange program between an organization in the U.S and organization in another country and must possess skills comparable to artists in the U.S. and other countries.

How long can I say in the US on this visa?

P-2 visa holders can stay in the US for the duration of the event, competition, or performance, not exceeding one year. A one-year extension can also be granted to complete the event, competition, or performance